Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Adventures of Indy the Puppy

Introducing my new puppy, Indy (yes, as in Indiana Jones because I'm that awesome).

Remember those monkeys from "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"? Well, Indy hates them too!


After the monkey was dead to his liking, he decided to pose for the camera (or rather, I made a funny sound and he looked at me for a split second).


"hello,  my name is Indy and you'll never be as cute as me."


Then, after a long day, he crashed and no amount of poking or prodding would wake him.

what do corgis dream of, when they take a little corgi snooze?
do they dream of chasing squirrels, or killing monkeys if they have to choose?
don't you worry your pretty Indy head, we're gonna get you to your crate and your cozy corgi bed.
then we're gonna take some pictures of you, and pick up everything that you shouldn't chew.
indyyyy indyyyy indyyyy oh indyyyy indy indy indy
and if you decide to make potty in the hoooouuuse
...then we're shit outta luck.

There you have the newest edition to the family. Enjoy random and unscheduled updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment