Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Dunno...

Aaaaaannnnd this is what happens when I am bored and have no creative juices. So sad. I shouldn't post this. You can only read it if you promise to forget it and never speak of it again. lolz.


The bridge rumbled beneath my feet.

Skeletons danced across the street.
Cracks formed in the gray concrete.

A monster wielding rage appeared.
Smelling of all things evil and fear.
I looked for a weapon that could be near.

The ground broke away.
No escape, I had to stay.
Staring down the monster made of rot and decay.

It breathed hastily in and out.
Ugly and forever and deafeningly loud.
Its figure advanced towards me across the empty ground.

Time was of the essence.
How little of it was left in the present.
When the monster had shown you the end.

It grew until it was always and forever.
And my last thought was never, never
Would we again be together.

Inside the monster it was dark and frightening.
No light was present, not even lightening
Your memory was the only thing brightening.

When I lost it.
The monster became lit.
And I knew I fit.

The monster and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment