Thursday, November 19, 2009

In My Time of...Awesome

Hey all!

SOOOO sorry about the lack of posts this week (although I'm not sure if anyone cares, but whatevs). I've been super busy at work and everything else. However, there is good news.

We will talk about said good news in chronological order, otherwise I might explode.


8:00 pm last night: Glee! I only have one thing to say: "I have to go or they'll think I'm pooping". Those writers are amazing, I'm filled with jealousy.

8:15 am this morning: The Today Show...ROBERT PATTINSON was on. Jesus Christ what a good way to start off the day.

8:00 pm tonight: Supernatural!!!!! Dean and Jo KIISSSsss!!!! I think my heart is going to explode. (Edit on 11/20 -- My heart did explode, but for different reasons than expected. I sobbed for about an hour straight. Eff Kripke and his evil soul, why did you take away my happiness? Why?!)

9:50 pm tomorrow: New Moon!!!! Do I need to say anything else? I didn't think so.

7:00 pm Wednesday the 25th: Going to Arizona!

Thanksgiving: Omg foooooooood. So. Much. Food.

Black Friday: Shopping?

So, there you have it, all chronologically laid out. It's like an awesome itinerary of awesome.

Ok, I'll stop.

I just want to tell you how much it hurts to get a paper cut right on the knuckle of your thumb. Sometimes, I hate my job for no other than one reason: paper cuts. I'm so serious. I hate it. Not the hours, the everyday boring, the fact that I'm the bitch of the office...no, it's the paper cuts.

::looks down at thumb::

Its all red and staring at me. I can hear the file back in the fileroom laughing at me. I am the mistress of the files, and they loathe me. So what do they do in retaliation when I wake them from their slumber? They cut me. Effing file slaves, I should just light the place on fire. I would love to hear them then...begging for their lives as the pages within them go up in flames. muahahahaha. ::shakes fist::

Also. Someone brought cashews into the office. There is like a tub of them sitting in the kitchen. I want to eat them so badly. I haven't yet, but they call to me. Stupid delicious cashews.

I really have nothing else to say. My mind is now blank. I'm too anxious for the weekend to start. I literally can't think.

Need. Distraction. now.

Hey, has anyone else noticed how twitchy Kristen Stewart is when she's, well, being herself? It makes me think she needs help.


Edit on 11/20: This was my happiness, and now it is gone. Don't Judge Me.



aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment