Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Matchmaker, Matchmaker...

No, I'm not going to start singing "Fiddler on the Roof" to you, although that's tempting...

It's really that I'm feeling inspired by the news of Jensen Ackles' recent engagement to Danneel Harris (Rachel from "One Tree Hill"). So, I decided to compile several lists of best and worst celebrity couples. As you'll notice a few people make both lists. Some of these couples are a little dated, but man were they epic.


WORST
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez -- Bad, just bad. Especially because through this pairing was born "Gigli"...::shiver::

Britney Spears and K-Fed -- What a mess. What happened here? I mean, really?

Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thorton -- Weirdness. All I have to say is that blood vial thing was really bizarre.

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley -- This still makes no sense to me.

Lindsay Lohan and Anyone -- Is there anyone out there who wants to argue with me?

BEST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -- Yay for saving the world one child at a time. Plus, they are both gorgeous, the world deserves some beautiful babies.

Heidi Klum and Seal -- They are too cute and keep poppin' out the little ones, it's actually quite amazing. Plus, their Halloween costumes every year are adorable.

Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal -- Love both of them to death, and hope they can keep makin' it work.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck -- He redeemed himself here with adorable children and what seems like a very normal relationship. Well done, Ben.

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson -- They have been married since 1988 and are still going strong. Plus, Tom Hanks is awesome. I mean, who doesn't like Tom Hanks?

Please Never Marry Because I Don't Want You To
Jared Padalecki -- Come on knock on my door...I've been waiting for you...Besides, a world where Jared is married isn't a world worth living in (in my opinion...no, I take that back, it's fact, definitely fact).

George Clooney -- C'mon, he's a famous bachelor, if he ever got married the world might end.

Paris Hilton -- I'm just being practical here, and doing a favor for Child Protective Services everywhere.

That's all I got for now on that front.

Important things to come! Remember that "2012" opens this weekend, you know you want to see John Cusack make funny faces as the world crumbles around him! The second episode of "V" is on tonight (finally a show on Tuesday!), so I'm excited for that. I'm nearing the end of the shiteous book I have been reading, so I'll finally be able to throw it in the dusty pile under my bed!!

Oh! Lastly. I was bored and on Netflix (awesome combo btw), so I decided to watch this series I had never heard of that was cancelled after the first season. I was really hoping it was going to be terrible, but I ended up liking it. So, if you're ever bored, I suggest "Moonlight". Now, please don't go reading what it's about, it will only make you think less of me. But, seriously, the guy who is the lead? :swoon:

Well, here he is all crazied out, and it looks like he is going to eat someone...but believe me, you WANT him to eat you.

aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment