Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Murtaugh List

Today I will be giving you my own personal Murtaugh list. If you are unsure as to what that means, I will direct you here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murtaugh_(How_I_Met_Your_Mother)

Except, mine will be slightly different. It will consist of things that I have never done/have never happened to me, that seem to happen to everyone else. So, if you're still confused about the name of the list, I'm sure it not being an ACTUAL Murtaugh list doesn't help, I'm sorry for that (no I'm not, go read a book).

I have never/never had...

1) Stapled my finger.

2) Got something (like food) lodged in my sinuses.

3) Had stiches for something other than a surgery (to date only the stiches after my wisdom teeth can be included here).

4) Cut my fingers/hands while opening a can.

5) Fully functioning headlights.

6) The ability to light a match.

7) Slept through an entire night.

8) Owned an iPod (or any other Apple product).

9) A bloody nose (unless you count it getting hit extremely hard so that it bled for a short time, but I dont really count that one, cuz it was forced).

10) Swine flu (it appears like a lot of people have had this, and I, still, have not!)


If you have never had these things either, I want to congratulate you on being like me! Although I suppose that the numbers of how many people can check each of the things on my list are very small. And yes, I KNOW its weird that I don't have an iPod or something like it, so stop looking at me like that.

Since I misled you into thinking there would actually be a real Murtaugh list, I guess I'll give you one now...Here is my "I'm too old for this sh*t" list.

1) Watching anything on the Disney channel.

2) Walking around stores like Toys R Us without an actual purpose (like buying a present for your little cousin)...you dont want to get arrested.

You know what? I'm having a hard time coming up with anything else. Maybe I'll try this again when I'm a bit older. Although, you guys know I'll be just like Barney in that episode of HIMYM and I'll try to do all those things in 24 hours...and I'll end up looking like this:



Classic.

aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment