Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas In Any Season But Winter

Good Lads and Ladies, I give you a very early Christmas present. Please enjoy the below photograph without having to view the film ("Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage"). ::shiver::

Although, it's almost worth it if you can find it for free on youtube. It's pretty funny, poorly written, over-acted, and an overall plot-free story. Not that I've seen it, cuz I haven't...

But this is pretty funny.


(I mean, c'mon, the hat...THE HAT!!)

He makes this surprised expression in one of several similar hats throughout the "film"...not that I've counted, cuz I haven't...

It just never fails to impress me what people will do for a paycheck. Did I mention that Peter O'Toole and Marcia Gay Harden also appear in this thing? Yeah.

aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment