Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flat Tires

Dear FOX,

(yeah, you know this is gonna be good)

I heard it through the grapevine that "Dollhouse" is as good as cancelled. Now, I'm not going to get all technical here with ratings and how many people watch what, but I am going to lay it down.

You suck.

Wtf is wrong with you? I hate you. You cancel my shows and cause me so much un-needed and un-wanted despair. You are a murderer, cold-blooded and evil. If I were the D.A. of television channels, your ass would be in prison so fast it would make your horned head spin (get it, its the devil).

I'm also not saying that "Dollhouse" is the best show ever. BUT, it is getting better as it goes on, and I've become attached to a few of the characters (see Sierra and Victor). This show definitely has its moments, but they are too few, so please please please let me have another season!

But I know you won't. I'm starting to think you just like to watch when the joy in children's eyes withers and dies. You are the old grumpy man who knocks the ice cream from a little pig-tailed girl in the park. You are the crazy cat lady who rampages onto your porch when there are neighborhood children on your lawn. Worst of all, you are the loony old fart that buys the generic cookies instead of the real ones and tells your grandchildren they are the same thing. Guess what? They aren't the same! They are totally different! One is good and ONE SUCKS ASS.

So, what did you expect when you put "Dollhouse" in a Friday time slot? Was it going to flourish...because in your insane logic a Friday night slot is the same at any other point of the week? They aren't the same, even if they appear to be so. I don't care if one is cheaper and claims it tastes the same, ITS NOT.

Don't even get me started on "Firefly".

Crap, I said it, so now it's out there.

I will never forgive you for "Firefly", EVER. They say time heals all wounds. Well, Fox...time only seems to deepen the injury inflicted by your overzealous cancellation of a show that once someone sees, he/she immediately loves forever. At least Nathan Fillion got some sense and moved to ABC. :sigh: It makes me feel better to think that "Firefly" is now resting somewhere in dead-television-show-heaven, where ratings never drop, your assigned night never moves, and all episodes are showed in order as they were meant to be shown. "Firefly" looks down on us and smiles, telling us that it's alright to be sad, but we must be strong!

At least "Glee" has a full season, and if you decide to cut it short somehow, I will be revisiting this post armed with profanities and nasty rumors about how you got a boob job or something.


But, I have found something y'all can't take away (and no, it's not our freedom, cuz I think they try to do that on FOX news all the time)...DVDs! That's right! Yay for DVD's!

So, I can buy my "Firefly" and eat it too. mmmmm...Nathan Fillion cake. I'm sorry if that sounded weird. However, DVDs are good for something else too! Yes, that's right. They are good for watching shows you have never seen but were kicked off the air ages ago. Now, loyal readers, please don't freak when I say this, because I assure you that only half of me is admitting to it (the other half has watched every season). On my Netflix queue I have recently added "Buffy". Please don't kill me, I never got around to watching it when it was on years ago. But, I'm going to try it now and see if it lessens the blow of "Dollhouse" being canceled (probably).

Until next time, I'm signing off! Just remember, you can't take the sky from me (only a good time slot).

aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment